This strawberry mango smoothie bowl is refreshing, sweet, and nutritious! Enjoy this easy and healthy breakfast topped with fresh fruit, granola, and any other desired toppings.
- 1.5 cups frozen mango
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 2/3 cup plant-based milk (such as almond or coconut)
- Add ingredients to a high-speed blender.
- Blend ingredients until smooth.
- Transfer smoothie to a bowl. Add fresh fruit, granola, coconut flakes, or any other desired toppings.
- Add more or less plant-based milk depending on the desired consistency. If you have a powerful/high-speed blender, you will be able to use 2/3 cup or less. For a lower-powered blender, you may need to add more plant-based milk. Remember more liquid creates a thinner consistency while less liquid creates a thicker consistency.
- Serving Size: 1 smoothie bowl
- Calories: 215
- Sugar: 43g
- Fat: 2g
- Carbohydrates: 45g
- Fiber: 6.5g
- Protein: 3g
Keywords: strawberry mango smoothie bowl, mango strawberry smoothie