This strawberry mango smoothie bowl is sweet, refreshing, healthy, and so easy to make! Enjoy a simple blend of strawberries, mango, and any plant-based milk to create a nutritious vegan breakfast smoothie. Top it with fresh fruit and enjoy with a spoon!
You know those chilly winter days where you’re dreaming of summertime? Okay, I’ll admit, I live in Southern California… I shouldn’t be complaining here. Buuuuut, let’s be honest. The summer months are the best months no matter where you live (in my opinion, anyway). This strawberry mango smoothie bowl is just what you need to brighten up those gloomy winter days. I mean, it’s basically sunshine in a bowl! Plus, you’re getting lots of Vitamin C and antioxidants through this recipe which will help you fight against cold season.
This mango strawberry smoothie is made with just three ingredients in only five minutes. It’s super quick, easy to make on a busy morning, and perfect for all ages. You can enjoy it as a healthy snack or dessert to satisfy your sweet cravings, too!
What ingredients are in a strawberry mango smoothie bowl?
This is one of the easiest smoothie bowl recipes ever! With just three ingredients, you’ll have a mango strawberry smoothie ready to enjoy.
- Strawberries. Strawberries are one of the main ingredients in this smoothie. They provide various health benefits including powerful antioxidants and preventing heart disease. Additionally, they contribute to the pretty pink appearance of this smoothie bowl!
- Mango chunks. Mangoes provide the sweet factor and creamy consistency for this smoothie. Also, they are high in Vitamin C and Vitamin A.
- Plant-based milk. Any type of plant-based milk can be used in this recipe. Personally, I prefer coconut milk or almond milk.
How to make a strawberry mango smoothie bowl
Ready to create a healthy, tasty, easy smoothie bowl? It requires just three quick steps!
- Add the ingredients to a blender.
- Blend the ingredients until smooth, using more or less plant-based milk as desired.
- Transfer smoothie into a bowl and add your favorite toppings.
- Use frozen fruit. If you want to create a thick and creamy smoothie, be sure to use frozen fruit rather than fresh fruit. You can purchase fresh fruit and freeze it yourself, or buy pre-frozen strawberries and mango chunks at the grocery store.
- Add toppings. My bowl is topped with coconut flakes, mango chunks, strawberries, raspberries, and dragonfruit. Other delicious smoothie bowl toppings include granola, chia seeds, nuts, and nut butter.
- Use more or less liquid depending on the desired consistency. More plant-based milk will create a thinner smoothie while less plant-based milk will create a thicker smoothie. If you have a powerful blender (such as a Vitamix blender), you will be able to use little to no liquid at all. Just make sure to thaw the mango chunks for a few minutes before blending!
If you love this mango strawberry smoothie, you may also enjoy these smoothie bowl recipes:
If you try this Strawberry Mango Smoothie Bowl, please let me know your thoughts by leaving a rating and comment below! Ready for more? Subscribe to my newsletter or follow along on Instagram and YouTube!Print
This strawberry mango smoothie bowl is refreshing, sweet, and nutritious! Enjoy this easy and healthy breakfast topped with fresh fruit, granola, and any other desired toppings.
- 1.5 cups frozen mango
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 2/3 cup plant-based milk (such as almond or coconut)
- Add ingredients to a high-speed blender.
- Blend ingredients until smooth.
- Transfer smoothie to a bowl. Add fresh fruit, granola, coconut flakes, or any other desired toppings.
- Add more or less plant-based milk depending on the desired consistency. If you have a powerful/high-speed blender, you will be able to use 2/3 cup or less. For a lower-powered blender, you may need to add more plant-based milk. Remember more liquid creates a thinner consistency while less liquid creates a thicker consistency.
- Serving Size: 1 smoothie bowl
- Calories: 215
- Sugar: 43g
- Fat: 2g
- Carbohydrates: 45g
- Fiber: 6.5g
- Protein: 3g
Keywords: strawberry mango smoothie bowl, mango strawberry smoothie
This post contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase through one of these links, I earn a small commission at no additional cost to you. I only recommend products I personally use, trust, and love!