This strawberry lemonade smoothie bowl is refreshing, easy to make, and a perfect combination of sweet and tart flavor! Essentially, it’s the classic strawberry lemonade beverage in smoothie form. Add it to a bowl along with your favorite toppings, then enjoy it with a spoon!
- 1.5 large frozen bananas, ripe and peeled prior to freezing
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/2 cup plant-based milk (almond or coconut)
- Fresh fruit (strawberries and banana)
- Granola, optional
- Coconut flakes, optional
- Combine all ingredients in a high-speed blender or food processor.
- Blend ingredients until smooth and creamy.
- Transfer smoothie to a bowl and add your favorite toppings.
- Use ripe bananas and remove the peels before freezing them. Ripe bananas have a yellow peel with brown specks all over it. To freeze, remove the peels and store the bananas inside a ziplock bag or container in the freezer. Frozen bananas last for 1 month.
- The amount of liquid you use will alter the consistency of your smoothie bowl. For a thick and creamy smoothie bowl, use less plant-based milk. For a thinner smoothie, use more plant-based milk.
- Serving Size: 1 bowl
- Calories: 284
- Sugar: 39g
- Fat: 2g
- Saturated Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 68g
- Fiber: 8g
- Protein: 3g
Keywords: strawberry lemonade smoothie bowl, pink lemonade smoothie