This strawberry kiwi smoothie bowl is light, refreshing, and healthy. Enjoy the sweet flavor of bananas and strawberries paired with the tart taste of kiwi and lime. This vegan and dairy-free recipe makes the perfect breakfast or midday snack!
- 1 ripe banana, peeled and frozen
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 1 kiwi fruit, peeled
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 1/3 cup plant-based milk (such as almond or coconut)
- Add all ingredients to a high-powered blender or food processor.
- Blend ingredients until smooth and creamy.
- Transfer smoothie to a bowl and add your favorite toppings.
- Be sure to use frozen fruit. To freeze bananas, first wait for them to fully ripen. The peels should be yellow with brown specks all over. Remove and discard the peels, then place the bananas inside a container or ziplock bag. Store in the freezer for up to 3 months. I recommend keeping several bananas in the freezer at all times. This way, you’ll always have the #1 smoothie bowl ingredient ready to go!
- Serving Size: 1 smoothie bowl
- Calories: 235
- Sugar: 27g
- Fat: 4g
- Carbohydrates: 49g
- Fiber: 9g
- Protein: 4g
Keywords: strawberry kiwi smoothie bowl, strawberry banana kiwi smoothie