This strawberry beet smoothie bowl is sweet, healthy, and so easy to make! It’s a nutritious vegan breakfast filled with antioxidants and fiber. Add toppings and enjoy it with a spoon!
- 2 ripe bananas, peeled and frozen
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 1 beet, peeled (raw or cooked)
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- Add all ingredients to a high-speed blender or food processor.
- Blend ingredients until smooth and creamy. Add additional plant-based milk, if needed. The amount of liquid required will depend on the power/speed of your blender. Remember more liquid creates a thinner smoothie while less liquid creates a thicker smoothie.
- Transfer smoothie to bowl(s) and add toppings.
- To freeze bananas, remove the peel and place the bananas in a ziplock bag or container. Freeze for at least 12 hours (overnight). Once ready, chop them into 1-inch cubes and proceed with the recipe. Frozen bananas will last for 1-2 months. If you frequently make smoothies, I recommend storing a batch in your freezer at all times.
- Nutrition information below reflects 2 smoothie bowls (half of the recipe).
- Serving Size: 1 bowl
- Calories: 227
- Sugar: 21.5g
- Fat: 6g
- Saturated Fat: 1.5g
- Carbohydrates: 43g
- Fiber: 11g
- Protein: 4g
Keywords: strawberry beet smoothie bowl, beet root smoothie recipe