This strawberries and cream overnight oats recipe is dairy-free, healthy, vegan, and gluten-free! It’s a quick and easy meal prep breakfast idea for busy families. They are made with chia seeds, yogurt, fruit, and maple syrup. This strawberry overnight oatmeal is great for kids and adults alike. Add toppings and enjoy on the go! #overnightoats #overnightoatmeal #oatmeal #oatmealrecipe #oats #porridge #strawberries #mealprep #makeahead #veganbreakfast #healthybreakfast #glutenfreebreakfast
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup non-dairy milk (or dairy milk)
- 1/3 cup non-dairy vanilla yogurt (or dairy yogurt)
- 1/2 cup diced strawberries
- 1 tbsp maple syrup (or honey, agave, etc)
- 1/2 tbsp chia seeds
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/8 tsp salt
- Nut butter
- Add rolled oats, milk, vanilla yogurt, diced strawberries, maple syrup, chia seeds, vanilla extract, and salt to a jar. Mix ingredients together, then seal with a lid.
- Store oats in the refrigerator overnight (or at least 4 hours).
- The next morning (or whenever you are ready to eat), remove the lid and stir the oats. If desired, add a splash of non-dairy milk to thin the consistency.
- Enjoy the oats directly out of the jar or transfer them to a bowl. Add any toppings of your choosing, like strawberries, yogurt, granola, and nut butter. Enjoy!
- How to store: These oats are best enjoyed within 24 hours. However, you can keep them stored in the refrigerator for 2-3 days. Be sure they are tightly sealed with a lid to maintain freshness.
- Toppings: Serve with any of your favorite toppings, like nut butter, granola, or other fresh fruit.
- Nutrition information below is made without toppings.
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 305
- Sugar: 15g
- Fat: 8g
- Carbohydrates: 52g
- Fiber: 9g
- Protein: 7.5g
Keywords: strawberry overnight oats, strawberries and cream overnight oats, overnight oats with strawberries