Simple green smoothie packed with banana, mango, pineapple, and spinach. This refreshing, nutrient-rich, healthy breakfast smoothie is a great way to start the day. It’s vegan, dairy-free, soy-free, and made with just 5 ingredients. This is the best way to sneak veggies into your diet while still enjoying a delicious flavor!
- 2 bananas, fresh or frozen
- 1 cup mango, fresh or frozen
- 1 cup pineapple, fresh or frozen
- 3 cups spinach
- 1–2 cups non-dairy milk*
- Add all ingredients to a blender.
- Blend ingredients until smooth and creamy.
- Pour into glasses. Enjoy!
- *The amount of non-dairy milk will change depending on whether you’re using fresh or frozen fruit. Frozen fruit requires more liquid while fresh fruit requires less.
- If you are using fresh fruit, make sure it is ripe. Ripe fruit has the sweetest flavor.
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 223
- Fat: 2g
- Carbohydrates: 47g
- Fiber: 7g
- Protein: 4g
Keywords: green smoothie, pineapple mango spinach smoothie, green smoothies for weight loss