This rocky road chocolate bark is a delicious vegan treat! Enjoy a piece of creamy chocolate stuffed with roasted almonds and mini marshmallows.
- 3 cups vegan dark chocolate chips
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 1 cup roasted and salt almonds, chopped
- 1 cup vegan mini marshmallows
- Roughly chop the almonds and mini marshmallows. It’s totally fine to keep some of the almonds and marshmallows intact. Only a rough chop is needed.
- Combine chocolate chips and coconut oil in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave in 30 second intervals, stirring in between, until the chocolate is melted. Don’t overdo it! Chocolate burns very easily. You should only need to microwave for ~90 seconds total. You’ll know it’s done when almost all of the chocolate chips are melted. Any chocolate chips still intact will melt together upon stirring.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Spread melted chocolate into a 1/2-inch thick layer. Toss the chopped almonds and marshmallows on top.
- Store in the freezer for 30 minutes. After, break the bark apart with your hands. Enjoy!
- Keep the bark stored in the refrigerator or freezer. If storing in the freezer, allow it to thaw for 5 minutes before consuming.
- Serving Size: 1 piece
- Calories: 142
- Sugar: 14g
- Fat: 10g
- Saturated Fat: 5g
- Carbohydrates: 16g
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 2.5g
Keywords: rocky road chocolate bark, vegan chocolate bark, peanut rocky road bark