Roasted red pepper hummus is creamy, peppery, and so healthy! Enjoy it with pita bread, crackers, or your favorite raw veggies.
- 2 red bell peppers, roasted
- 1 can garbanazo beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 tbsp tahini
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- Optional garnish: olive oil and red pepper flakes
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Place red bell peppers on their side. Roast for 40 minutes, flipping halfway through. Allow peppers to cool, then peel away the outer charred skin.
- Add all ingredients to a food processor. Blend until smooth.
- Transfer hummus to a bowl. Garnish with olive oil and red pepper flakes.
- Store roasted red pepper hummus in an airtight container inside the refrigerator.
- Serving Size: 2 tbsp
- Calories: 79
- Sugar: 1g
- Fat: 5g
- Saturated Fat: 0.5g
- Carbohydrates: 7g
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 2g
Keywords: roasted red pepper hummus, healthy hummus recipe, spread for sandwiches, dip for vegetables