This raspberry orange smoothie bowl is a healthy, fruity, refreshing breakfast to start your morning off right! It’s packed with bright, tangy flavors from nutritious ingredients like oranges, raspberries, bananas, and orange zest. It’s plant-based, vegan, dairy-free, immune-boosting, and loaded with vitamin C. Add toppings and enjoy it with a spoon!
- 2 frozen bananas, peeled prior to freezing
- 1 frozen orange, peeled and segmented prior to freezing
- 1 cup frozen raspberries
- 1 tbsp orange zest
- 1/2 to 1 cup plant-based milk
- 1–2 tbsp maple syrup (optional, to sweeten)
- Fruit, granola, coconut flakes, nuts, seeds, or nut butter
- Combine ingredients in a high-speed blender.
- Blend ingredients until smooth and creamy.
- Transfer smoothie to a bowl. Add your favorite toppings. Enjoy!
- Be sure to peel the bananas and orange prior to freezing them. If you frequently make smoothie bowls, I recommend keeping bananas in the freezer at all times. This way, they are always ready to go whenever you’re craving a smoothie bowl!
- You can use fresh fruit instead of frozen fruit, but the smoothie bowl will have a thin/runny consistency rather than a thick/creamy consistency.
- Serving Size: 1 small bowl (1/2 recipe)
- Calories: 193
- Sugar: 21g
- Fat: 3g
- Carbohydrates: 43g
- Fiber: 10g
- Protein: 4g
Keywords: raspberry orange smoothie bowl, orange smoothie recipes