This raspberry mango smoothie bowl is sweet, refreshing, and packed with nutrition. Enjoy this healthy vegan breakfast with your favorite toppings and a spoon!
- 1 cup frozen mango chunks
- 3/4 cup frozen raspberries
- 1 frozen banana, peeled prior to freezing
- 1/2 to 1 cup plant-based milk (almond, coconut, soy)
- 1 tbsp hemp seeds (optional)
- Combine all ingredients in a high-speed blender or food processor.
- Blend until smooth and creamy, adding more plant-based milk only as needed. Using more plant-based milk will create a thin/runny consistency while less milk will create a thick/creamy consistency.
- Transfer smoothie to a bowl and add your favorite toppings.
- Be sure to use frozen fruit for a thick and creamy consistency.
- To freeze bananas, first wait for them to ripen. The peels should be yellow with brown specks all across them. Remove the peels and store bananas in a container or ziplock bag in the freezer. Frozen bananas will last for up to 1 month.
- Serving Size: 1 recipe
- Calories: 319
- Sugar: 30g
- Fat: 8g
- Saturated Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 60g
- Fiber: 12g
- Protein: 7g
Keywords: raspberry mango smoothie bowl, mango berry smoothie