This pumpkin pie smoothie bowl is a delicious fall breakfast. The easy recipe is made with healthy, vegan, and gluten-free ingredients. It’s sweet, creamy, and subtly spiced. Add your favorite toppings and enjoy it with a spoon. It tastes like pumpkin pie for breakfast!
Pumpkin Pie Smoothie
- 2 frozen ripe bananas, peeled prior to freezing
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree, not pie filling
- 1–2 medjool dates, pitted
- 2 tbsp almond butter
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp nutmeg, optional
- 1/8 tsp allspice, optional
- 1/4 cup oat milk, or any plant-based milk
- Pumpkin seeds
- Crushed pecans
- Sliced banana
- Almond butter
- Add all ingredients to a blender.
- Blend ingredients until smooth and creamy.
- Transfer smoothie to bowl(s). Add your favorite toppings. Enjoy!
- Be sure to use frozen ripe bananas. Ripe bananas have a yellow peel with brown spots all over it. Once the bananas are ripe, remove the peels and store the bananas inside a sealed container/bag in the freezer. You can freeze several bananas at a time, and they will last for up to 3 months.
- Serving Size: 1/2 recipe
- Calories: 260
- Fat: 10g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Carbohydrates: 42g
- Fiber: 7g
- Protein: 6g
Keywords: pumpkin pie smoothie bowl, pumpkin smoothie