Pumpkin pie overnight oats are healthy, vegan, gluten-free, and easy to make! This fall breakfast idea is made in a jar with pumpkin puree, cinnamon, chia seeds, and yogurt (optional). It’s a quick meal prep breakfast for busy families during the fall season. These pumpkin overnight oats taste like dessert for breakfast! #overnightoats #oatmeal #oatmealrecipes #pumpkinpie #pumpkin #pumpkinspice #fallrecipes #veganbreakfast #glutenfreebreakfast
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup non-dairy milk or regular milk
- 1/4 cup non-dairy yogurt or regular yogurt (optional)
- 1/4 cup pumpkin puree (not pie filling)
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/2 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin spice
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon (optional)
- 1/8 tsp salt
- Chopped pecans
- Whipped cream
- Add rolled oats, milk, yogurt (optional), pumpkin puree, maple syrup, chia seeds, vanilla extract, pumpkin spice, cinnamon (optional), and salt to a jar. Mix ingredients together, then seal with a lid.
- Store oats in the refrigerator overnight (or at least 4 hours).
- The next morning (or whenever you are ready to eat), remove the lid and stir the oats. If desired, add a splash of milk to thin the consistency.
- Enjoy the oats directly out of the jar or transfer them to a bowl. Add any toppings of your choosing, like chopped pecans, whipped cream, yogurt, and granola. Enjoy!
- How to store: Overnight oats are best enjoyed within 24 hours. However, you can keep them stored in the refrigerator for 2-3 days. Be sure they are tightly sealed with a lid.
- Toppings: Serve with any of your favorite toppings. Read the blog post for the best topping recommendations.
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 300
- Sugar: 15g
- Fat: 8g
- Carbohydrates: 50g
- Fiber: 8g
- Protein: 7g
Keywords: pumpkin pie overnight oats, pumpkin overnight oats, overnight oats with pumpkin puree