This pumpkin mug cake recipe is healthy, easy, vegan, and gluten-free! It’s one of the best single serving desserts for fall. With just 5 minutes, you can make this cake in a mug inside the microwave. It’s packed with delicious fall flavors and guilt-free ingredients like pumpkin puree, oat flour, almond butter, and maple syrup. #mugcake #pumpkinspice #mugcakemicrowave #pumpkindessert #fallrecipes #falldesserts #microwave #vegandessert #veganrecipe
Pumpkin Mug Cake
- 1/4 cup pumpkin purée (not pumpkin pie filling)
- 3 tbsp almond milk
- 1 tbsp almond butter
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup oat flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp salt
- Vanilla frosting, almond butter, ice cream, granola, nuts, etc.
- Add pumpkin purée, almond milk, almond butter, maple syrup, and vanilla extract to a wide mug. Whisk the ingredients together until smooth.
- Add oat flour, baking powder, pumpkin pie spice, cinnamon, and salt. Mix together until combined.
- Place mug in the microwave for 2 minutes. Remove from the microwave and add your favorite toppings. Enjoy!
- Use a wide mug for the best results. Keep an eye on the mug cake while it is cooking so it doesn’t overflow.
- Read the full blog post for mug cake topping ideas.
- Serving Size: 1 mug cake
- Calories: 410
- Sugar: 15g
- Fat: 13g
- Carbohydrates: 60g
- Fiber: 10g
- Protein: 15g
Keywords: pumpkin mug cake, pumpkin cake in a mug, fall mug cake