This pumpkin hummus recipe is creamy, savory, vegan, and healthy! It’s a delicious fall snack idea that’s perfect for a crowd. Make this dip with plant-based ingredients like chickpeas, pumpkin puree, olive oil, garlic, and tahini. Serve it at Thanksgiving, Friendsgiving, or any fall gathering! #pumpkin #hummus #pumpkinspice #fallrecipes #snackrecipes #healthysnack #thanksgiving #thanksgivingrecipe #friendsgiving
- 1 15oz can garbanzo beans, drained and rinsed
- 3/4 cup pumpkin puree, not pie filling
- 3 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 tbsp tahini
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2–3 cloves garlic*
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/8 tsp cinnamon
- Add all ingredients to a food processor.
- Process/grind ingredients until smooth and creamy,
- Transfer hummus to a bowl and add garnishes. Enjoy!
*Raw garlic can be quite pungent. If you’re a garlic lover, then go ahead and use 3 cloves. Otherwise, you can start with 1-2 and add more as needed. Personally, I love garlic and use 3 full cloves.
- Serving Size: 2 tbsp
- Calories: 70
- Sugar: 0g
- Fat: 4g
- Saturated Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 7g
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 2g
Keywords: pumpkin hummus