These pumpkin chocolate chip oatmeal cookies are perfect for fall! They are vegan, gluten-free, and filled with healthy ingredients.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Use a fork to mash the ripe bananas in a large bowl.
- Add pumpkin puree, coconut sugar, vanilla extract, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg, allspice, salt, ginger, and cloves to the bowl. Mix ingredients to combine.
- Add rolled oats and oat flour to the bowl. Mix again to thoroughly combine. Fold in the mini vegan chocolate chips.
- Use a large cookie scoop (or large spoon) to form 10 balls of dough. Place each ball of dough onto the baking sheets. Use clean hands to press/mold the dough into cookies.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown. Serve with a glass of your favorite nondairy milk!
- Keep leftovers stored in the refrigerator. To reheat, microwave for 30 seconds and enjoy.
- Serving Size: 1 cookie
- Calories: 224
- Sugar: 17g
- Fat: 7g
- Saturated Fat: 3.5g
- Carbohydrates: 39g
- Fiber: 5g
- Protein: 5g
Keywords: pumpkin chocolate chip oatmeal cookies, pumpkin oatmeal breakfast cookies, vegan fall cookies