This pineapple kale smoothie bowl is so healthy yet so tasty! It’s perfect for fighting against cold season because it’s loaded with Vitamin C. Add your favorite toppings and enjoy it with a spoon!
- 1 cup frozen pineapple chunks
- 1 frozen ripe banana, peeled prior to freezing
- 2 cups chopped kale
- 1 tbsp ground flaxseed
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 2/3 cup plant-based milk
- Add ingredients to a high-speed blender.
- Blend until smooth and creamy. Add additional plant-based milk, if needed, depending on the power and speed of your blender.
- Transfer smoothie to a bowl. Top with fresh fruit, coconut flakes, granola, nuts, seeds, or any other desired toppings.
- Use frozen ripe bananas. Ripe bananas should have a yellow peel covered in brown spots. Remove the peels and place the bananas in a ziplock bag or container. Store in the freezer. Bananas remain fresh for one month in the freezer.
- Serving Size: 1 smoothie bowl
- Calories: 292
- Sugar: 31g
- Fat: 6g
- Carbohydrates: 56g
- Fiber: 12g
- Protein: 9g
Keywords: pineapple kale smoothie bowl, green smoothie bowl no avocado