This pineapple green smoothie recipe is healthy, vegan, and dairy-free. It’s made with spinach, pineapple, greens powder, lime, and hemp seeds. If you’re looking for a smoothie without banana, you’ll love this easy breakfast recipe! It’s great for weight loss and a whole food plant-based diet. #smoothie #smoothierecipe #detoxsmoothie #pineapple #smoothierecipeshealthy #smoothiesforweightloss #smoothiediet #greensmoothierecipes #healthybreakfast #spinach
- 3 cups frozen pineapple chunks
- 2 cups spinach, packed
- 1 1/4 cups coconut milk (from a carton, not a can)
- 1 tbsp hemp seeds (optional)
- 1/2 tbsp lime juice (optional)
- 2 tsp maple syrup (optional)
- 1/2 to 1 tsp greens powder (optional)
- Add ingredients to a blender, starting with spinach at the bottom.
- Blend all ingredients until smooth. Feel free to adjust the amount of coconut milk as needed.
- Pour smoothie into glasses. Enjoy!
- Optional ingredients: Feel free to add all optional ingredients or choose your favorites.
- Nutrition information: Since the add-ins are optional, the nutrition info below includes the base ingredients only.
- Serving Size: 1 smoothie
- Calories: 164
- Sugar: 23g
- Fat: 4g
- Carbohydrates: 34g
- Fiber: 5g
- Protein: 2g
Keywords: pineapple green smoothie, pineapple spinach smoothie, smoothie without banana