This pineapple coconut smoothie recipe is healthy, refreshing, and bursting with tropical flavor! It's vegan, dairy-free, and made in 5 minutes. Combine frozen pineapple with coconut milk, coconut yogurt, and maple syrup to create this summer beverage. You can also add white rum to make it an alcoholic pina colada smoothie! #smoothie #smoothierecipe #detoxsmoothie #pineapple #coconut #smoothierecipeshealthy #smoothiesforweightloss #smoothiediet #healthybreakfast
- 3 cups frozen pineapple
- 1/2 cup coconut yogurt
- 1-2 tbsp maple syrup (optional)
- 1 tsp lemon juice (optional)
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup coconut milk
- Pinch of turmeric (optional, for color)
- Add all ingredients to a blender.
- Blend ingredients until smooth and creamy, adding more coconut milk if needed.
- Pour smoothie into glasses. Enjoy!
- Sweetening the smoothie with maple syrup is optional. You can also try adding medjool dates, agave nectar, or honey for a sweet flavor.
- If you want a darker yellow color, simply add a pinch of turmeric.
- Serving Size: 1 smoothie
- Calories: 175
- Sugar: 23g
- Fat: 4g
- Carbohydrates: 34g
- Fiber: 5g
- Protein: 1.5g
Keywords: pineapple coconut smoothie, pina colada smoothie