This peppermint mocha smoothie bowl is a festive treat for the holiday season! It’s dairy-free, thick and creamy, packed with rich chocolate flavor, and contains a hint of peppermint extract. The quick and easy recipe is made with 5 ingredients, including cold brew coffee and peppermint extract. Enjoy this Christmas smoothie bowl with fun toppings, like crushed candy canes and chocolate chips.
- 2 large frozen bananas, peeled prior to freezing
- 2–3 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 medjool dates or 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/2 to 1 tsp peppermint extract, see notes
- 1/2 cup cold brew coffee
- A few ice cubes, if needed to thicken
- Fresh mint leaves
- Dark chocolate chips
- Coconut flakes
- Crushed candy canes
- Add all ingredients to a blender.
- Blend ingredients until smooth and creamy.
- Transfer smoothie to a bowl and add your favorite toppings. Enjoy!
- The intensity of peppermint extract varies greatly depending on the brand. I recommend starting with 1/2 tsp and only adding more as needed!
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 362
- Fat: 2g
- Carbohydrates: 84g
- Fiber: 13g
- Protein: 7g
Keywords: peppermint mocha smoothie bowl, peppermint smoothie, christmas smoothie recipes