Peanut butter overnight oats are healthy, vegan, gluten-free, and easy to make! This meal prep breakfast recipe is made in a jar with yogurt, chia seeds, and rolled oats. They are creamy, sweet & salty, and contain no refined sugar. Great for kids, busy families, and takes just 5 minutes to make! #overnightoats #overnightoatmeal #oatmeal #peanutbutter #oatmealrecipes #chiaseeds #veganbreakfast #healthybreakfast
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup non-dairy milk or regular milk
- 1/4 cup non-dairy yogurt or regular yogurt (optional)
- 1–2 tbsp peanut butter
- 1 tbsp maple syrup (or honey, agave, etc)
- 1/2 tbsp chia seeds
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp salt
- Peanut butter
- Fresh fruit
- Chopped peanuts
- Add rolled oats, milk, yogurt (optional), peanut butter, maple syrup, chia seeds, vanilla extract, cinnamon, and salt to a jar. Mix ingredients together, then seal with a lid.
- Store oats in the refrigerator overnight (or at least 4 hours).
- The next morning (or whenever you are ready to eat), remove the lid and stir the oats. If desired, add a splash of milk to thin the consistency.
- Enjoy the oats directly out of the jar or transfer them to a bowl. Add any toppings of your choosing, like peanut butter, fresh fruit, peanuts, and granola. Enjoy!
- How to store: Overnight oats are best enjoyed within 24 hours. However, you can keep them stored in the refrigerator for 2-3 days. Be sure they are tightly sealed with a lid to maintain freshness.
- Toppings: Serve with any of your favorite toppings. See the full blog post for the best topping recommendations.
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 355
- Sugar: 14g
- Fat: 15g
- Carbohydrates: 48g
- Fiber: 7g
- Protein: 10g
Keywords: peanut butter overnight oats, overnight oats with peanut butter