Peanut butter oatmeal is a quick, easy, and healthy vegan breakfast! It’s made with simple ingredients including rolled oats, peanut butter, cinnamon, and plant-based milk. This recipe is vegan, dairy-free, gluten-free, and ready in 10 minutes. It’s a warm, cozy, and comforting meal that provides long-lasting energy to fuel the day ahead!
- Combine ingredients in a small pot.
- Transfer the pot to a stovetop and cook over medium heat. Frequently stir the oatmeal to be sure it doesn’t stick to the bottom of the pot. Cook oatmeal until thick and creamy, about 6-8 minutes.
- Transfer oatmeal to bowl(s). Add your favorite toppings. Enjoy!
- Check the full blog post for mix-ins and topping ideas.
- If you’re following a strict gluten-free diet, be sure to check that your oats are certified gluten-free.
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 315
- Sugar: 14g
- Fat: 11g
- Saturated Fat: 2g
- Carbohydrates: 45g
- Fiber: 6g
- Protein: 9g
Keywords: peanut butter oatmeal, vegan oatmeal recipe