This peanut butter oatmeal smoothie recipe is a healthy breakfast for weight loss and busy mornings! It’s creamy, easy to make, packed with fiber, and ready in 5 minutes. Combine a handful of pantry staples, like oats and banana, to create this nourishing breakfast smoothie. It’s vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free, and great for kids!
- 1/2 cup rolled oats or quick oats
- 2 frozen ripe bananas, peeled before freezing
- 2 tbsp peanut butter
- 1–2 tbsp maple syrup (optional but recommended)
- 1 tbsp ground flaxseed (optional)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1 cup oat milk (or any milk)
- Add all ingredients to a blender.
- Blend ingredients until smooth and creamy.
- Pour smoothie into glasses. Add an extra drizzle of peanut butter on top. Enjoy!
- I recommend sweetening the smoothie with maple syrup, but you can also add medjool dates, honey, agave nectar, etc.
- If you are gluten-free, double check the label on your oats to make sure they are certified gluten-free. Only use rolled oats or quick oats for this recipe. Do not use steel cut oats.
- Since they are optional, the nutrition information does not include maple syrup and ground flaxseed.
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 365
- Sugar: 16g
- Fat: 10g
- Carbohydrates: 60g
- Fiber: 9g
- Protein: 11g
Keywords: peanut butter oatmeal smoothie, oatmeal smoothie, smoothie recipes with peanut butter