This peanut butter banana smoothie bowl is creamy, nutty, and so easy to make! It’s a healthy recipe that tastes just like soft serve ice cream. Enjoy it for breakfast or as a nutritious dessert!
- 2 ripe bananas, peeled and frozen
- 2 tbsp creamy peanut butter
- 2 tbsp flaxseed meal (optional)
- 1/2 cup nondairy milk (such as almond or coconut)
- Add ingredients to the blender.
- Blend until smooth and creamy. Note: Add more or less liquid depending on the speed of your blender. Remember more liquid creates a thinner smoothie while less liquid creates a thicker smoothie.
- Transfer smoothie to a bowl. Add any desired toppings and enjoy with a spoon.
- Be sure to use frozen ripe bananas. Wait for the bananas to ripen (the peel should be yellow with brown specks), then remove the peel and place in a ziplock bag or container in the freezer. Bananas will keep fresh for at least 1 month in the freezer.
- Serving Size: 1 bowl
- Calories: 465
- Sugar: 29g
- Fat: 21.5g
- Saturated Fat: 3g
- Carbohydrates: 64g
- Fiber: 14g
- Protein: 14g
Keywords: peanut butter banana smoothie bowl, healthy banana smoothie bowl