Peanut butter banana oatmeal cookies are easy, healthy, and flourless! This 3 ingredient cookie recipe requires rolled oats, bananas, and peanut butter. Add your choice of mix-ins, like chocolate chips and cinnamon. They are vegan, gluten-free, oil-free, and refined sugar-free. This wholesome treat can act as breakfast cookies, a midday snack, or for a nutritious dessert!
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, combine mashed banana, peanut butter, vanilla extract, cinnamon, and salt. Mix together. Add the rolled oats and mix together until combined. Then, fold in the chocolate chips.
- Scoop the cookie dough into 8 balls. Use clean hands or a spoon to flatten the dough into cookies. They do not spread in the oven, so form them before baking.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Remove from the oven and let cool for 5 minutes. Enjoy!
- Keep cookies stored in an airtight container. Store at room temperature for 2 days or in the refrigerator for 5 days.
- This post was originally published on 4/8/19. The post was updated on 3/22/21, but the recipe remained the same.
- Serving Size: 1 cookie
- Calories: 232
- Sugar: 10g
- Fat: 10g
- Saturated Fat: 3g
- Carbohydrates: 30g
- Fiber: 5g
- Protein: 7g
Keywords: peanut butter banana oatmeal cookies, 3 ingredient cookies