These peanut butter banana oatmeal cookies are vegan, gluten-free, and oil-free. It’s an easy recipe that only requires three ingredients and one bowl!
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup mashed banana (~2 large bananas)
- 1/3 cup natural peanut butter
- 1/3 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, mash the ripe bananas until nearly smooth. Add in the rest of the ingredients. Stir to combine.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper. Alternatively, grease the tray with non-stick spray.
- Scoop balls of the cookie dough onto the tray. After, use a spoon to flatten the dough.
- Bake for 15-17 minutes or until golden brown.
- Store in an airtight container. The cookies should remain fresh for 3-5 days.
Keywords: peanut butter banana oatmeal cookies, oatmeal cookies, gluten-free cookies, breakfast cookies