Take the classic PB&J sandwich to a healthier level with this peanut butter and jelly smoothie bowl!
- 2.5 cups frozen mixed berries* (see notes below)
- 1 cup quick oats or rolled oats
- 3 tbsp creamy peanut butter
- 3/4 to 1.5 cups oat milk (smallest amount possible to get the blender moving)
- Add all ingredients to a high-speed blender.
- Blend ingredients until a smooth and creamy consistency forms. Use the smallest amount of oat milk as possible for a thick smoothie. I recommend beginning with 3/4 cup oat milk and adding additional milk as needed.
- Transfer smoothie to bowls. Add fresh berries and a drizzle of peanut butter on top.
*You can use any ratio of blueberries, raspberries, and strawberries as long as it equates to 2.5 cups total. For example: 1 cup blueberries + 1 cup raspberries + 1/2 cup strawberries.
- Serving Size: 1 smoothie bowl
- Calories: 428
- Sugar: 29g
- Fat: 16g
- Saturated Fat: 3g
- Carbohydrates: 60g
- Fiber: 13g
- Protein: 11g
Keywords: pb&j smoothie bowls, peanut butter smoothie bowl, smoothie with berries