Peanut butter and jelly oatmeal is a quick, easy, and healthy breakfast recipe! It’s vegan, dairy-free, gluten-free, and tastes just like a classic PB&J sandwich. This thick and creamy oatmeal is made with simple ingredients and ready in just 10 minutes. Great for kids and adults!
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup non-dairy milk (such as almond or oat milk)
- 1 cup water
- 2 tbsp peanut butter
- 1–2 tbsp maple syrup (optional, to sweeten)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp salt
- Berry chia seed jam or your favorite jam
- Peanut butter
- Crushed peanuts
- Fresh berries
- Combine oatmeal ingredients in a small/medium pot.
- Transfer the pot to a stovetop. Cook over medium heat while mixing the ingredients together. Continue to cook, stirring frequently, until the oats have absorbed most of the liquid. It should take 6-8 minutes.
- Transfer oatmeal to bowls. Top with berry jam, a drizzle of peanut butter, crushed peanuts, and/or fresh berries. Enjoy!
- If you’re following a strict gluten-free diet, check to make sure your oats are certified gluten-free.
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 385
- Sugar: 9g
- Fat: 15g
- Saturated Fat: 2g
- Carbohydrates: 49g
- Fiber: 6g
- Protein: 11g
Keywords: peanut butter and jelly oatmeal, pb&j oatmeal, vegan oatmeal recipes