This peaches and cream overnight oats recipe is healthy, easy, vegan, and gluten-free! It’s a quick meal prep breakfast idea, great for kids, and busy families. They’re made with yogurt, chia seeds, almond butter, fruit, and maple syrup. Since this is oatmeal in a jar, you can grab it on the go or pack it for work lunch! #overnightoats #overnightoatmeal #oatmeal #oatmealrecipe #oats #peaches #peachesandcream #chiapudding #mealprep #veganbreakfast #healthybreakfast
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup non-dairy milk or dairy milk
- 1/3 cup non-dairy vanilla yogurt or dairy yogurt
- 1/2 cup chopped peaches
- 1 tbsp almond butter
- 1 tbsp maple syrup (or honey, agave, etc)
- 1/2 tbsp chia seeds
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/8 tsp salt
- Almond butter
- Add rolled oats, milk, yogurt, chopped peaches, almond butter, maple syrup, chia seeds, vanilla extract, and salt to a jar. Mix ingredients together, then seal with a lid.
- Store oats in the refrigerator overnight (or at least 4 hours).
- The next morning (or whenever you are ready to eat), remove the lid and stir the oats. If desired, add a splash of milk to thin the consistency.
- Enjoy the oats directly out of the jar or transfer them to a bowl. Add any toppings of your choosing, like fresh peaches, yogurt, almond butter, and granola. Enjoy!
- How to store: These oats are best enjoyed within 24 hours. However, you can keep them stored in the refrigerator for 2-3 days. Be sure they are tightly sealed with a lid to maintain freshness.
- Toppings: Serve with any of your favorite toppings, like peaches, almond butter, and granola.
- Nutrition information below is made without toppings.
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 405
- Sugar: 19g
- Fat: 17g
- Carbohydrates: 55g
- Fiber: 10g
- Protein: 11g
Keywords: peach overnight oats, peaches and cream overnight oats, overnight oats with peaches