These oatmeal cookie dough balls are ridiculously tasty and so easy to make! Enjoy a bite-sized ball of edible cookie dough made with healthy ingredients.
- Add rolled oats, pitted medjool dates, peanut butter, maple syrup, cinnamon, vanilla extract, and salt to a food processor. Process until a sticky, pinchable dough is formed.
- Transfer oatmeal cookie dough to a large bowl. Pour mini chocolate chips over the dough. Use clean hands to fold the chocolate chips into the dough.
- Use a cookie scoop or tablespoon to scoop the dough into 12 rounds. Roll the dough into evenly formed balls. Enjoy!
- Use soft dates, if possible. If your dates are super dry and hard, you can soak them in warm water for 5 minutes. After, drain the water and pat the dates completely dry with a paper towel. Proceed with the recipe.
- Use large medjool dates. If your medjool dates are on the smaller end, you may need to use 1-2 additional dates in order to create a sticky dough.
- Store in an airtight container at room temperature. Do not refrigerate; the balls dry out if you refrigerate them (due to the oats).
- Serving Size: 1 ball
- Calories: 203 calories
- Sugar: 22.5g
- Fat: 8g
- Saturated Fat: 2.5g
- Carbohydrates: 33g
- Fiber: 3.5g
- Protein: 5g
Keywords: oatmeal cookie dough balls, oatmeal energy balls, edible oatmeal cookie dough