This vegan chocolate tart recipe is an easy no bake dessert! It’s gluten-free, grain-free, oil-free, and made with healthy ingredients like coconut milk and almond flour. The soft and chewy crust is filled with a rich chocolate ganache. It’s great for birthdays, celebrations, and perfect for chocolate lovers. No oven and no food processor needed! #tart #vegandessert #vegandessertrecipes #nobakedesserts #grainfree
- Prepare the crust: In a large bowl, add almond flour, nut butter, cocoa powder, maple syrup, vanilla extract, and salt. Mix together until evenly incorporated. Transfer dough to a tart pan (or a pie pan). Firmly press the dough across the bottom and sides of the pan, leaving a “well” in the center for the filling. Set aside.
- Prepare the filling: In a small bowl, add coconut milk. Microwave for 45 seconds. Add chocolate chips and vanilla extract. Let sit for 1 minute, then whisk together until smooth. Pour into the center of the tart and spread evenly across the pan.
- Chill: Chill the tart in the refrigerator for 2 hours (or until the filling sets). After, add your favorite toppings. Slice and enjoy!
- Flour: Do not use regular flour for this chocolate tart. Blanched almond flour is required since it’s a no-bake recipe.
- Toppings: Add your favorite toppings like chocolate chips, crushed nuts, fresh berries, powdered sugar, and/or flaky sea salt.
- Serving size: This chocolate tart is rich and decadent, which is why I recommend cutting it into 12 slices. The nutrition information below is for a 12-slice tart.
- Serving Size: 1 slice
- Calories: 465
- Sugar: 24g
- Fat: 33g
- Carbohydrates: 29g
- Fiber: 7g
- Protein: 10g
Keywords: vegan chocolate tart, no bake chocolate tart