Peanut butter brownie cups are an easy no bake desserts recipe! They are vegan, dairy-free, gluten-free, grain-free, and refined sugar-free. The no bake brownies surround a creamy peanut butter filling with salted chocolate drizzled on top. They are fudgy, chewy, sweet and salty. This healthy dessert recipe is easily customizable with options to make it keto and paleo, too!
- 1 cup almond flour*
- 1/2 cup peanut butter**
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/3 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/2 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- Flaky sea salt (optional)
- Prepare brownie dough: Add almond flour, peanut butter, cocoa powder, maple syrup, vanilla extract, and salt to a bowl. Mix together until evenly combined. Set aside.
- Prepare peanut butter filling: Add peanut butter, maple syrup, and melted coconut oil to a bowl. Mix together until smooth and creamy.
- Assemble: Divide the brownie dough among 6 slots in a silicone muffin pan. If you do not have a silicone pan, line a regular muffin tin with muffin liners. Press the brownie dough across the bottom of the pan. Then, press a tablespoon in the center to create a well. Spoon the peanut butter filling into the well.
- Chill: Chill the brownie cups in the freezer for 5-10 minutes, or until the peanut butter sets.
- Add chocolate drizzle: Melt the chocolate chips and coconut oil in the microwave for 30 seconds, stirring together, or until the chocolate is melted. Do not burn the chocolate. Remove the brownie cups from the freezer and from the muffin pan. Drizzle melted chocolate on top and add a sprinkle of flaky sea salt (optional). The chocolate drizzle should set quickly because the brownie cups are cold. If needed, place the brownie cups in the freezer for 1 minute to set the chocolate.
- Store: Enjoy the brownie cups immediately or store in a sealed container inside the refrigerator. They will keep for 1 week.
- *I recommend using superfine blanched almond flour. I use the Bob’s Red Mill brand.
- **I recommend using a natural peanut butter that has a runnier consistency. Since this dessert is salted, you should use an unsalted peanut butter. If your peanut butter is salted, you may want to remove (or use less) salt in the recipe.
- Read the full blog post for keto, paleo, and nut-free options.
- Serving Size: 1 cup
- Calories: 350
- Sugar: 14g
- Fat: 27g
- Carbohydrates: 27g
- Fiber: 3g
- Protein: 11g
Keywords: peanut butter brownie cups, easy no bake desserts, no bake brownies