No-bake funfetti cheesecake bars are vegan, gluten-free, and a perfect dessert for birthdays! The soft and chewy crust is topped with a creamy dairy-free cheesecake filling and rainbow sprinkles. They’re made with healthy ingredients like cashews, medjool dates, coconut cream, and coconut flour. This cake batter cheesecake is fun, festive, and tastes like birthday cake! #funfetti #nobakedesserts #nobakecheesecake #birthday #birthdaycake #vegandessert #coconut #rawvegan
- 1 1/2 cups raw cashews
- 1 1/2 cups medjool dates, tightly packed
- 1/2 cup Let’s Do Organic coconut flour
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 cups raw cashews
- 1 cup Native Forest coconut cream**
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp almond extract
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/3 cup rainbow sprinkles
- Prepare crust: combine cashews, medjool dates, coconut flour, vanilla extract, and salt in a food processor. Blend until a sticky, crumbled dough forms. You should be able to pinch it together with your hands. If it isn’t sticky enough, add a few extra medjool dates and blend again.
- Prepare filling: combine cashews, coconut cream, maple syrup, coconut oil, vanilla extract, lemon juice, almond extract, and salt in a blender. Blend until smooth and creamy. Set aside to cool down if it warms up while blending.
- Assemble: Line a square baking dish with parchment paper. Transfer the crust to the pan. Using clean hands, firmly press the crust against the bottom of the pan in an even layer. Pour the cheesecake filling over the top. Add rainbow sprinkles and swirl around the filling. Decorate with extra sprinkles on top.
- Chill: Store funfetti cheesecake bars in the freezer for at least 4 hours (or until the filling sets). Remove from the freezer and let dethaw for 10 minutes before slicing. Enjoy!
- *For the cheesecake filling only: If you do not own a powerful blender (like a Vitamix), you should soak the cashews in hot water for 30 minutes. After, drain the water and pat the cashews dry.
- **Coconut cream tends to separate. Be sure to vigorously shake the can before opening.
- Store these bars in a tightly sealed container for up to 3 days in the refrigerator or 3 months in the freezer.
- Serving Size: 1 bar
- Calories: 298
- Sugar: 10g
- Fat: 17g
- Carbohydrates: 31g
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 6g
Keywords: no bake cheesecake bars, funfetti cheesecake bars, vegan birthday cake cheesecake