No-bake funfetti cheesecake bars are vegan, gluten-free, and perfect for birthday celebrations! The soft and chewy crust is topped with a creamy cheesecake filling and lots of rainbow sprinkles. This healthy dessert is made with wholesome ingredients, including cashews, medjool dates, coconut cream, and coconut flour. It’s easy to make, loaded with color, and full of cake batter flavor!
This post is sponsored by Edward & Sons Trading Co. All views shared are my own. Thank you for supporting the brands that support Purely Kaylie!
Birthday cake AND cheesecake at once? Oh yeah, I went there. Since I love combining two desserts into one glorious creation (see Cookie Dough Brownies), I knew this recipe would be a winner. These no-bake funfetti cheesecake bars prove that cheesecake can be fun, colorful, and healthy all at once!
This dessert may look adorable and taste delicious, but they are secretly made with good-for-you ingredients. We’ll use raw cashews, medjool dates, and coconut flour for the sweet and sticky crust. The ultra-creamy cheesecake filling is packed with coconut cream and real maple syrup. To achieve an authentic funfetti flavor, we’ll add a generous amount of vanilla extract and almond extract. Unlike highly processed desserts, these bars will leave you feeling energized and satisfied. They’re a perfect guilt-free indulgence for any celebration!
These funfetti cheesecake bars are:
- Vegan, dairy-free, gluten-free, and grain-free
- Soft, chewy, sweet, and creamy all at once
- An easy no-bake dessert
- Made with healthy ingredients & no refined sugar
- Naturally sweetened with maple syrup
- A make-ahead dessert (stores well overnight)
- Great for birthdays, parties, and celebrations!
What ingredients are in birthday cake cheesecake bars?
- Cashews: Raw cashews are used for both the cheesecake crust and filling. Since they have a buttery and mildly sweet flavor, they are perfect for this funfetti treat!
- Coconut flour: Coconut flour is dried and finely-ground coconut meat. It’s a healthier, gluten-free alternative to regular flour. Its sweet taste contributes to the cake batter flavor we’re aiming for.
- Medjool dates: The no-bake cheesecake crust is sweetened with medjool dates. Soft dates work the best because they bind the ingredients together. Don’t forget to remove the pits before blending them.
- Coconut cream: Coconut cream has a higher fat content than coconut milk. It is super thick and creamy, making it perfect for a dairy-free cheesecake filling.
- Maple syrup: Maple syrup naturally sweetens the cheesecake filling, allowing the recipe to remain refined sugar-free.
- Coconut oil: Coconut oil helps achieve a smooth and creamy texture for the cheesecake filling. You can use unrefined or refined coconut oil. The unrefined variety has a coconutty flavor while the latter is completely flavorless.
- Sprinkles: What’s funfetti without sprinkles? Use your favorite rainbow sprinkles or any theme to fit the occasion.
- Lemon juice: The sour flavor of lemon juice helps mimic real cheesecake.
- Vanilla extract: A spoonful of vanilla extract is used to imitate the flavor of vanilla birthday cake.
- Almond extract: This extract has an incredibly sweet flavor and aroma. It is often used in homemade funfetti desserts.
- Salt: A pinch of salt enhances the sweet ingredients while adding a necessary contrast.
How to make vegan funfetti cheesecake bars
For the full ingredient measurements and step-by-step instructions, scroll down to view the recipe card at the bottom of the page.
First, prepare the crust. Combine raw cashews, medjool dates, coconut flour, vanilla extract, and salt in a food processor. Blend until a sticky, crumbled dough forms. You should be able to pinch it together with your hands. If it isn’t sticky enough, add a few extra medjool dates and blend again.
Next, prepare the cheesecake filling. Combine raw cashews, coconut cream, maple syrup, coconut oil, vanilla extract, lemon juice, almond extract, and salt in a blender. Blend until smooth and creamy. If it warms up while blending, set aside to cool down.
Time to assemble! Line a square baking dish with parchment paper. Transfer the no-bake crust to the pan. Using clean hands, firmly press the crust against the bottom of the pan in an even layer. Pour the cheesecake filling over the top. Add rainbow sprinkles and swirl them around the filling. Decorate with extra sprinkles on top.
After, store the funfetti cheesecake bars in the freezer for at least 4 hours (or until the filling sets). Remove from the freezer and let dethaw for 10 minutes before slicing. Enjoy!
Tips for perfecting this dessert
Remove pits from the medjool dates. Don’t forget to use pitted medjool dates or remove them yourself before adding dates to the food processor.
Shake the coconut cream. Coconut cream tends to separate. Make sure you vigorously shake the can before opening it.
Soak the cashews. If you do not own a powerful blender, soak the cashews in hot water for 30 minutes (for the cheesecake filling only). After, drain the water and pat the cashews dry.
Use parchment paper. Parchment paper is essential for no-bake cheesecake bars. Since the crust is made with medjool dates, it will stick to the bottom of the pan. Cover the pan with a piece of parchment paper in order to prevent this. Once the bars are ready to be sliced, you’ll be able to easily lift the cheesecake out of the pan.
Let the cheesecake filling cool. If the cheesecake filling warms up while blending, be sure to let it cool a bit before pouring over the cheesecake crust. If it is warm, the rainbow sprinkles will melt.
Use your favorite sprinkles. These no-bake funfetti cheesecake bars are perfect for birthdays, but they also work well for holidays and celebrations! Feel free to change the sprinkles according to the time of year, like red and green for Christmas, pink for Valentine’s Day, etc.
How to store no-bake cheesecake bars
These vegan cheesecake bars must be stored in the refrigerator or freezer. Place them in a tightly sealed container for up to 3 days in the refrigerator or 3 months in the freezer. If frozen, allow them to dethaw for 10 minutes before enjoying.
More vegan funfetti dessert recipes
- Vegan Funfetti Cupcakes
- Edible Funfetti Cookie Dough (Vegan)
- Birthday Cake Protein Bars
- Funfetti Mug Cake (Vegan, Gluten-Free)
- Birthday Cake Protein Bars
If you try these No Bake Funfetti Cheesecake Bars, please let me know your thoughts by leaving a rating and comment below! Ready for more? Subscribe to my newsletter or follow along on Instagram and YouTube!Print
No-bake funfetti cheesecake bars are vegan, gluten-free, and a perfect dessert for birthdays! The soft and chewy crust is topped with a creamy dairy-free cheesecake filling and rainbow sprinkles. They’re made with healthy ingredients like cashews, medjool dates, coconut cream, and coconut flour. This cake batter cheesecake is fun, festive, and tastes like birthday cake! #funfetti #nobakedesserts #nobakecheesecake #birthday #birthdaycake #vegandessert #coconut #rawvegan
- 1 ½ cups raw cashews
- 1 ½ cups medjool dates, tightly packed
- ½ cup Let’s Do Organic coconut flour
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp salt
- 2 cups raw cashews
- 1 cup Native Forest coconut cream**
- ½ cup maple syrup
- ¼ cup melted coconut oil
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- ½ tsp almond extract
- ¼ tsp salt
- ⅓ cup rainbow sprinkles
- Prepare crust: combine cashews, medjool dates, coconut flour, vanilla extract, and salt in a food processor. Blend until a sticky, crumbled dough forms. You should be able to pinch it together with your hands. If it isn’t sticky enough, add a few extra medjool dates and blend again.
- Prepare filling: combine cashews, coconut cream, maple syrup, coconut oil, vanilla extract, lemon juice, almond extract, and salt in a blender. Blend until smooth and creamy. Set aside to cool down if it warms up while blending.
- Assemble: Line a square baking dish with parchment paper. Transfer the crust to the pan. Using clean hands, firmly press the crust against the bottom of the pan in an even layer. Pour the cheesecake filling over the top. Add rainbow sprinkles and swirl around the filling. Decorate with extra sprinkles on top.
- Chill: Store funfetti cheesecake bars in the freezer for at least 4 hours (or until the filling sets). Remove from the freezer and let dethaw for 10 minutes before slicing. Enjoy!
- *For the cheesecake filling only: If you do not own a powerful blender (like a Vitamix), you should soak the cashews in hot water for 30 minutes. After, drain the water and pat the cashews dry.
- **Coconut cream tends to separate. Be sure to vigorously shake the can before opening.
- Store these bars in a tightly sealed container for up to 3 days in the refrigerator or 3 months in the freezer.
- Serving Size: 1 bar
- Calories: 298
- Sugar: 10g
- Fat: 17g
- Carbohydrates: 31g
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 6g
Keywords: no bake cheesecake bars, funfetti cheesecake bars, vegan birthday cake cheesecake
This post contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase through one of these links, I earn a small commission at no additional cost to you. I only recommend products I personally use, trust, and love!