These no bake cookie dough bars are vegan, gluten-free, and made with healthy ingredients! Enjoy a sweet and soft layer of edible cookie dough topped with a rich and creamy chocolate glaze. The recipe is refined sugar-free and can easily be made keto-friendly. It’s a healthy dessert that everyone will love!
It’s official. No bake desserts are the best kind of dessert. Why? They are super easy to make, require no baking, make less of a mess in the kitchen, and are often made with the healthiest ingredients. Today’s recipe is no different!
These no bake cookie dough bars are perfectly sweet, soft and chewy, and all around delicious. Eight simple ingredients create a thick layer of edible cookie dough and a rich chocolate glaze. And, the best part is that you don’t have to wait for dessert to enjoy them! These bars are so healthy that they can be enjoyed any time of the day.
These no bake cookie dough bars are:
- Refined sugar-free
What ingredients are in vegan cookie dough bars?
These dessert bars are made with 8 healthy ingredients! The edible vegan cookie dough is made with almond flour, nut butter, maple syrup, vanilla, salt, and chocolate chips. The chocolate glaze is made with cacao powder, maple syrup, and coconut oil.
Check out the full ingredients list below:
- Almond flour
- Nut butter
- Maple syrup
- Cacao powder (or cocoa powder)
- Coconut oil
- Chocolate chips
- Vanilla extract
How to make no bake cookie dough bars
First, create the cookie dough by adding the almond flour, nut butter, maple syrup, vanilla, and salt to a large bowl. Mix the ingredients together until fully combined. Then, fold in the chocolate chips.
Next, line a square baking pan with parchment paper. Press the no bake cookie dough in an even layer across the pan.
After, create the chocolate glaze by adding the cocoa powder, maple syrup, and melted coconut oil to a bowl. Whisk together for one minute. Note: the glaze will thicken while whisking.
Finally, spread the glaze across the cookie dough layer. Store the pan in the freezer for 15 minutes to set. Then, slice into 16 bars.
Is it safe to eat raw cookie dough bars?
This particular raw cookie dough recipe is safe to consume because it uses no eggs and blanched almond flour. Therefore, you should have no fears about salmonella or an upset stomach (which are two things caused by traditional cookie dough).
- You can use any type of nut butter for this recipe! I love using creamy peanut butter, but almond butter and cashew butter work as well. If you have a nut allergy, use sunflower seed butter instead.
- Use liquid or melted coconut oil for the chocolate glaze. If your coconut oil is solid at room temperature, add a few spoonfuls to a bowl and microwave it for 30 seconds. Then, measure 1/4 cup and proceed with the recipe.
- To make this recipe keto-friendly, use sugar-free maple syrup and stevia-sweetened chocolate chips. All other ingredients are able to be consumed on a keto diet.
- Store these no bake cookie dough bars in an airtight container in the refrigerator. They will keep fresh for one week.
If you love this recipe, you may also enjoy these desserts:
- Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cups
- No Bake Vegan Brownies
- Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Balls
- Oatmeal Cookie Dough Balls
- No Bake Turtle Brownies
If you try these No Bake Cookie Dough Bars, please let me know your thoughts by leaving a rating and comment below! Ready for more? Subscribe to my newsletter or follow along on Instagram and YouTube!Print
These no bake cookie dough bars are vegan, gluten-free, and SO delicious! Enjoy a layer of soft and sweet edible cookie dough frosted with a creamy chocolate topping.
- 2 + 3/4 cup blanched almond flour
- 1/2 cup nut butter (peanut, almond, or cashew)
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/3 cup vegan chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder (or cacao powder)
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil*
- Create cookie dough by adding almond flour, nut butter, maple syrup, vanilla, and salt to a large bowl. Mix together to thoroughly combine. Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Line a square baking pan with parchment paper. Press cookie dough across the pan in an even layer.
- Create chocolate glaze by adding cocoa powder, maple syrup, and melted coconut oil to a bowl. Whisk ingredients together for one minute. Note: the chocolate glaze will thicken while whisking.
- Pour chocolate glaze over the cookie dough. Spread across the pan in an even layer.
- Store pan in the freezer for 15 minutes to set. After, slice into 16 bars.
- *Be sure to use liquid/melted coconut oil. If your coconut oil is solid, add several spoonfuls to a bowl and microwave it for 30 seconds. Then, measure 1/4 cup and proceed with the recipe.
- Keep the bars stored in the refrigerator in an airtight container. They will remain fresh for one week.
- Serving Size: 1 bar
- Calories: 253
- Sugar: 11g
- Fat: 17g
- Saturated Fat: 5g
- Carbohydrates: 18g
- Fiber: 4g
- Protein: 7g
Keywords: no bake cookie dough bars, cookie dough bars healthy, vegan dessert bars
This post contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase through one of these links, I earn a small commission at no additional cost to you. I only recommend products I personally use, trust, and love!