These no bake almond butter cookies are vegan, gluten-free, paleo, and keto-friendly! Each cookie is soft and chewy, naturally sweetened, and made with just 3 ingredients. They are great for satisfying your dessert cravings in a healthy manner.
- Line a baking sheet, tray, or plate with parchment paper.
- Add almond flour, almond butter, maple syrup, vanilla extract, and cinnamon to a large bowl. Mix ingredients until fully combined.
- Scoop the dough into 1-inch rounds and place them onto the parchment paper. Roll the dough into balls. Press each ball with a fork to flatten them into cookies. Optional: drizzle melted chocolate on top.
- Store cookies in the freezer for 5 minutes to set.
- Keep cookies stored in the refrigerator. They will keep fresh for up to 2 weeks. Alternatively, store in the freezer for 1-2 months.
- Serving Size: 1 cookie
- Calories: 211
- Sugar: 8g
- Fat: 14g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Carbohydrates: 16g
- Fiber: 3g
- Protein: 8g
Keywords: no bake almond butter cookies, healthy no bake cookies