Mocha energy balls are no-bake, healthy, vegan, and gluten-free. This caffeinated snack is the perfect way to fuel your day. It’s a delicious study snack for college or work snack for the office. They’re made with dates, almonds, and cocoa powder. Enjoy these coffee energy balls for breakfast on the go or with afternoon tea! #energyballs #mocha #energybites #coffee #coffeelover #coffeeaddict #snackrecipes #snackideas #caffeine #almonds
- 1 cup coffee almonds (or 1 cup raw almonds + 1 tsp instant coffee)
- 10 medjool dates, pitted
- 1/4 cup almond butter
- 1/4 cup + 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Combine the ingredients in a food processor.
- Process until an evenly crumbled and sticky mixture forms. You should be able to pinch the mixture together with your hands. If it is too dry, add an extra medjool date or a small dash of maple syrup.
- Use clean hands to roll the mixture into bite-sized balls. Enjoy!
- If you do not have coffee almonds, use 1 cup raw almonds + 1 tsp instant coffee.
- Store energy balls in a sealed container at room temperature or inside the refrigerator. The energy balls will keep for 5-7 days. For longterm storage, keep in the freezer for up to 3 months.
- Serving Size: 1 ball
- Calories: 124
- Sugar: 12g
- Fat: 6g
- Carbohydrates: 16g
- Fiber: 3g
- Protein: 3g
Keywords: mocha energy balls, coffee energy balls, energy bites with dates