This mango banana smoothie is a healthy and easy breakfast! It’s vegan, dairy-free, and bursting with tropical flavor. Made with 5 ingredients including mangoes, bananas, coconut milk, and coconut yogurt. This quick smoothie is ready in 5 minutes and great for kids! #smoothie #smoothierecipe #mango #banana #smoothierecipeshealthy #smoothiesforweightloss #smoothiediet #healthybreakfast #dairyfree #bananas
- 2 frozen bananas, peeled before freezing
- 2 cups mango chunks, frozen or fresh
- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut yogurt
- 1 1/2 cup coconut milk (from a carton, not a can)
- 1 tbsp maple syrup (optional, to sweeten)
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Combine all ingredients in a blender.
- Blend ingredients until smooth and creamy. Adjust the amount of liquid as needed. You may need more if you are using all frozen fruit or less if you are using all fresh fruit.
- Pour smoothie into glasses. Enjoy!
- I recommend using coconut milk from a carton (like almond milk!) instead of the canned variety. Canned coconut milk is less sweet, higher in fat, and better for savory dishes like curry.
- Nutrition information below does not include the maple syrup since it is optional.
- Serving Size: 1 smoothie
- Calories: 256
- Sugar: 31g
- Fat: 6g
- Carbohydrates: 49g
- Fiber: 7g
- Protein: 2g
Keywords: mango banana smoothie, mango banana yogurt smoothie