This kiwi pear smoothie bowl is packed with nutrients. Get your daily dose of greens with this healthy breakfast! Add your favorite toppings and enjoy it with a spoon.
- 1 banana, sliced and frozen
- 1 pear, sliced and frozen
- 1 kiwi fruit, peeled
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 2 cups kale, stem removed
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tbsp hemp seeds
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- Combine all ingredients into a blender.
- Blend on high speed until smooth. Add more coconut milk, if needed.
- Transfer smoothie to a bowl and add your favorite toppings.
- Make sure to use frozen fruit for a smooth and creamy consistency.
- Any plant milk (such as almond or soy milk) can be used instead of the coconut milk.
Keywords: kiwi pear smoothie bowl, green smoothie bowl, green smoothie, healthy breakfast