These jumbo peanut butter cups are SO delicious and easy to make! It’s a decadent dessert containing only 4 ingredients.
- 2 cups dark chocolate chips
- 1/2 tbsp coconut oil
- 3/4 cup natural peanut butter
- 1 + 1/2 tbsp coconut sugar
- 1/8 tsp salt (optional)
- Line a muffin tin with muffin liners.
- Mix the peanut butter and coconut sugar in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl, combine the dark chocolate chips and coconut oil. Microwave on 30 second intervals, stirring in between, just until the chocolate chips melt. Do not burn the chocolate! This should only require 2 or 3 intervals.
- Spoon a layer of the melted chocolate into each muffin liner. Then, add a dollop of peanut butter into the center. Cover with an additional layer of melted chocolate on top.
- Store in the refrigerator until the chocolate solidifies. This should only require about 15 to 20 minutes.
- Keep stored in the refrigerator.
- Serving Size: 1/2 cup
- Calories: 290
- Sugar: 24g
- Fat: 20g
- Saturated Fat: 8g
- Carbohydrates: 29g
- Fiber: 4g
- Protein: 6g
Keywords: homemade peanut butter cups, vegan peanut butter cups