These gooey chocolate chip pumpkin bars are vegan, gluten-free, and filled with wholesome ingredients. Enjoy the sweet taste of pumpkin puree, pockets of melted chocolate, and warming spices for a perfect fall treat!
- 2 cups oat flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger
- 1/8 tsp ground cloves
- 1/8 tsp allspice
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- 3/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup coconut oil, melted and cooled
- 1/4 cup smooth almond butter
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup vegan chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line an 8×8 pan with parchment paper.
- Measure 1/2 cup solid coconut oil. Add the oil to a bowl. Microwave for 30 seconds or until completely melted. Set aside to cool.
- In a large bowl, combine all dry ingredients. Whisk together.
- In a separate large bowl, combine all wet ingredients. Whisk together until thoroughly mixed.
- Gently fold the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients. Mix just until a cookie dough consistency is formed. Then, fold in the chocolate chips.
- Spread the batter into the pan.
- Bake for 35 minutes.
- Allow the bars to cool completely before slicing and serving.
- Be delicate with these bars. They are extra gooey and will break apart if you do not let them cool completely before serving.
- You can substitute 1 tbsp pumpkin pie spice to replace the cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, cloves, and allspice.
- Serving Size: 1 bar
- Calories: 280
- Sugar: 21g
- Fat: 15g
- Saturated Fat: 9g
- Carbohydrates: 35g
- Fiber: 3g
- Protein: 5g
Keywords: gooey chocolate chip pumpkin bars, pumpkin blondies, pumpkin cookie bars