This gingerbread granola recipe is a healthy, easy, and homemade holiday breakfast! It’s vegan, gluten-free, and perfect for the winter season. Make this Christmas recipe with oats, almonds, pecans, cashews, cinnamon, maple syrup, and more. It’s sweet, crunchy, nutty, and so easy to make! #gingerbread #granola #gingerbreadcookies #christmasrecipes #fallrecipes #healthybreakfast #veganbreakfast #holidayrecipe #glutenfreevegan
- Preheat oven to 330 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine rolled oats, almonds, pecans, cashews, hemp seeds, cinnamon, ginger, salt, and cloves in a large bowl. Mix together.
- In a separate bowl, combine maple syrup, melted coconut oil (see notes if your coconut oil is solid), molasses, and vanilla extract. Mix together.
- Pour wet ingredients over the dry ingredients. Combine until everything is evenly coated.
- Spread mixture across the baking sheet in a thin layer.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, stirring the granola halfway through. After, allow the granola to cool completely before serving or storing away.
- If your coconut oil is solid, melt it in the microwave for 30 seconds. Then, measure 1/4 cup and proceed with the recipe.
- The granola will firm while cooling. It should appear slightly undercooked when you remove it from the oven.
- Store granola in an airtight jar or container. It should remain fresh for at least one week.
- Serving Size: 1/4 cup
- Calories: 232
- Sugar: 9g
- Fat: 15g
- Saturated Fat: 5g
- Carbohydrates: 21g
- Fiber: 3g
- Protein: 5g
Keywords: gingerbread granola, blackstrap molasses granola, granola for christmas