This funfetti mug cake is a quick and easy, single-serving dessert that’s made in 5 minutes! It’s light, fluffy, moist, sweet, and reminiscent of vanilla birthday cake. The recipe is vegan, gluten-free, oil-free, and soy-free. Don’t forget to top this cake-in-a-mug with frosting and rainbow sprinkles for a classic cake batter flavor and appearance – yum!
- Add all ingredients to a mug. Mix ingredients until combined.
- Microwave for 2 minutes.
- Top the mug cake with vanilla frosting. Enjoy!
- The cooking time may vary depending on your microwave. The edges should be light golden brown while the middle is moist. Approximately 2 minutes always works well for me.
- I recommend using pre-made oat flour, but you can also create your own at home. To create oat flour, simply process oats in a food processor/high-speed blender until a fine flour is formed.
- The nutrition information below is an an estimate without frosting.
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 300
- Fat: 12g
- Carbohydrates: 43g
- Fiber: 3g
- Protein: 6g
Keywords: vegan funfetti mug cake, vanilla mug cake recipe, cake in a mug