This dragon fruit smoothie bowl is easy, healthy, vegan, and dairy-free! Make this homemade pitaya bowl with just 5 ingredients, including banana, mango, raspberries, and plant-based milk. It’s a tropical breakfast smoothie that’s great for all ages, especially kids, due to the fun pink appearance. Add your favorite toppings and enjoy it with a spoon!
- 1 packet frozen dragon fruit (also known as pitaya)*
- 1 frozen banana, peeled before freezing
- 1/2 cup frozen mango chunks
- 1/2 cup frozen raspberries
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract (optional)
- 1/2 cup plant-based milk (like almond or coconut)
- Add all ingredients to a blender.
- Blend ingredients until smooth and creamy.
- Transfer smoothie to a bowl. Add your choice of toppings. Enjoy!
*Dragon fruit is also known as pitaya. I recommend using a frozen dragon fruit packet or pitaya packet for this recipe. I love the Pitaya Foods, Pitaya Plus, and Sambazon brands. If you are using the fruit itself instead of a packet, use 1/2 cup or 100g.
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 252
- Fat: 2g
- Carbohydrates: 57g
- Fiber: 12g
- Protein: 4g
Keywords: dragon fruit smoothie bowl, pitaya bowl recipe