These crispy white chocolate almond butter cups are an easy no-bake dessert! A thick layer of sweet, crunchy almond butter is enrobed in creamy white chocolate. Brown rice crisps cereal is stuffed inside (and on top of) the cups to create a delightful crunch in every bite. This dessert is vegan, dairy-free, and gluten-free.
- Line a muffin tin with parchment paper or muffin liners.
- In a large bowl, combine almond butter, maple syrup, vanilla extract, and salt. Mix together. Add the brown rice crisps cereal and gently mix to combine. Form the mixture into round discs, 1/4- to 1/2-inch thick.
- Add white chocolate chips to a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave in 30-second intervals, stirring between, until fully melted.
- Add 2-3 spoonfuls of melted white chocolate to each muffin liner. Tap the pan against the counter a couple times to form an even layer. Place the muffin tin inside the refrigerator for a couple minutes to set. After, add a crispy almond butter disc to each slot, then cover with more melted white chocolate. Sprinkle extra brown rice crisps on top.
- Set the muffin tin inside the refrigerator for 10 minutes or until the white chocolate has fully set. Enjoy!
- This recipe makes 12 regular-sized or 6 jumbo-sized cups.
- Store crispy white chocolate almond butter cups in an airtight container. Keep at room temperature or in the refrigerator.
- Serving Size: 1 regular-sized cup
- Calories: 275
- Sugar: 19g
- Fat: 19g
- Saturated Fat: 5g
- Carbohydrates: 26g
- Fiber: 3g
- Protein: 5g
Keywords: crispy white chocolate almond butter cups