These crispy white chocolate almond butter cups are an easy no-bake dessert! Enjoy a thick layer of sweet, crunchy almond butter enrobed in creamy white chocolate. Each cup is topped with brown rice crisps for a tasty crunch in every bite. The recipe is vegan, dairy-free, and gluten-free. Made with only 6 ingredients and ready in 20 minutes!
This dessert may look simple, but it tastes next level! It’s beyond easy to make, ridiculously quick, and requires a handful of basic ingredients. At first bite, they reminded me of the classic Reese’s white chocolate peanut butter cups. I guess you could call this a copycat Reese’s recipe, but it does contain a few twists. We’ll use maple syrup instead of sugar and almond butter instead of peanut butter. Oh, and we’ll add crispy brown rice for a delightful crunch in each bite!
These crispy white chocolate almond butter cups are:
- Vegan, dairy-free, and gluten-free
- A quick and easy no-bake dessert
- Stuffed with crispy, crunchy almond butter
- Filled and topped with brown rice crisps cereal
- Made with 6 simple ingredients
Only 6 ingredients needed
- Almond butter: You can use crunchy or creamy almond butter. I love the MaraNatha crunchy almond butter for this recipe.
- Brown rice crisps cereal: Brown rice crisps bring a crunchy texture that sets these apart from traditional almond butter cups.
- White chocolate: If you’re following a vegan diet, make sure your white chocolate is dairy-free.
- Maple syrup: Maple syrup not only sweetens the nut butter, but it also helps to thicken the filling. This ensures the filling stays intact.
- Vanilla: A dash of vanilla enhances the warm, sweet flavor of this dessert.
- Salt: A pinch of salt helps to balance the sweet ingredients.
How to make crispy white chocolate almond butter cups
For the full ingredients list and step-by-step instructions, scroll down to view the recipe card below.
First, mix together the almond butter, maple syrup, vanilla, and salt in a bowl. Add brown rice crisps cereal and gently mix to combine. Use clean hands to form the mixture into round discs, ¼- to ½-inch thick.
Line a muffin tin with muffin liners. Add white chocolate chips to a bowl and microwave in 30-second intervals, stirring between, until fully melted. Spoon the white chocolate into the base of each slot. Place in the refrigerator for a few minutes to set.
After, add a crispy almond butter disc on top of the white chocolate. Cover with more melted chocolate and sprinkle extra brown rice crisps cereal on top. Place in the refrigerator again for 10 minutes to set. Enjoy!
Is white chocolate vegan?
No, white chocolate is not traditionally vegan. It typically contains dairy products, such as milk fat and milk solids. However, with dairy-free alternatives becoming more popular, you can now find vegan white chocolate online and in stores.
What is crispy brown rice cereal?
Brown rice crisps cereal, also known as crispy brown rice, is made from brown rice flour. It’s a flakey cereal that creates a crispy-crunchy texture inside (and on top of) these white chocolate cups! If you don’t have any brown rice crisps, you can use traditional rice krispies instead. Other topping ideas include crushed nuts, cacao nibs, chia seeds, and shredded coconut.
Use your favorite nut butter. Although this recipe calls for almond butter, you can replace it with peanut butter or cashew butter instead. For a nut-free option, use sunflower seed butter.
Not a fan of white chocolate? If you can’t find any vegan white chocolate, or you are simply not a fan of it, regular chocolate is just as delicious.
Keep them stored in an airtight container. These crispy white chocolate almond butter cups can be stored at room temperature or in the refrigerator. They are also freezer-friendly! You can store the cups inside the freezer for up to 3 months. Be sure to let them thaw a bit before consuming.
More no-bake vegan desserts:
- Homemade Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups
- No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars
- Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cups
- No-Bake Vegan Chocolate Almond Cheesecake
- Vegan Snickers Bars
- No-Bake Cookie Dough Bars (Vegan, Gluten-Free)
- No-Bake Turtle Brownies (Vegan, Gluten-Free)
If you try these Crispy White Chocolate Almond Butter Cups, please let me know your thoughts by leaving a rating and comment below! Ready for more? Subscribe to my newsletter or follow along on Instagram and YouTube!Print
These crispy white chocolate almond butter cups are an easy no-bake dessert! A thick layer of sweet, crunchy almond butter is enrobed in creamy white chocolate. Brown rice crisps cereal is stuffed inside (and on top of) the cups to create a delightful crunch in every bite. This dessert is vegan, dairy-free, and gluten-free.
- Line a muffin tin with parchment paper or muffin liners.
- In a large bowl, combine almond butter, maple syrup, vanilla extract, and salt. Mix together. Add the brown rice crisps cereal and gently mix to combine. Form the mixture into round discs, ¼- to ½-inch thick.
- Add white chocolate chips to a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave in 30-second intervals, stirring between, until fully melted.
- Add 2-3 spoonfuls of melted white chocolate to each muffin liner. Tap the pan against the counter a couple times to form an even layer. Place the muffin tin inside the refrigerator for a couple minutes to set. After, add a crispy almond butter disc to each slot, then cover with more melted white chocolate. Sprinkle extra brown rice crisps on top.
- Set the muffin tin inside the refrigerator for 10 minutes or until the white chocolate has fully set. Enjoy!
- This recipe makes 12 regular-sized or 6 jumbo-sized cups.
- Store crispy white chocolate almond butter cups in an airtight container. Keep at room temperature or in the refrigerator.
- Serving Size: 1 regular-sized cup
- Calories: 275
- Sugar: 19g
- Fat: 19g
- Saturated Fat: 5g
- Carbohydrates: 26g
- Fiber: 3g
- Protein: 5g
Keywords: crispy white chocolate almond butter cups
This post contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase through one of these links, I earn a small commission at no additional cost to you. I only recommend products I personally use, trust, and love!