Cinnamon roll energy balls are no bake, healthy, raw, vegan, and gluten-free. Believe it or not, they taste just like gooey cinnamon buns! These energy bites are made with dates, oats, and cashews, It’s an easy snack recipe that’s great for kids, meal prep, and can be enjoyed as dessert. #energyballs #energybites #cinnamonrolls #cinnamon #nobake #healthysnack #snackrecipes #snackideas #dates #cashews #snack
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor.
- Process the ingredients until a nearly-smooth, sticky dough forms. See notes if your dough isn’t sticking together.
- Use a mini cookie scoop or a tablespoon to scoop the dough into 13-15 rounds. Roll each round of dough into a ball. Enjoy!
- Don’t forget to pit the medjool dates.
- If your dates are dry and hard, you may have a difficult time processing the ingredients into a sticky dough. If this is the case, simply add 1 tsp melted coconut oil. Alternatively, add in a few extra medjool dates.
- Serving Size: 1 ball
- Calories: 135
- Sugar: 16g
- Fat: 4g
- Carbohydrates: 24g
- Fiber: 3g
- Protein: 3g
Keywords: cinnamon roll energy balls, energy ball recipes, healthy cinnamon snacks