Cinnamon roll energy balls are sweet, soft, chewy, and oh so delicious! Reminiscent of real cinnamon rolls, this is a healthier alternative to the traditional breakfast pastry. They’re healthy, no-bake, vegan, gluten-free, and oil-free. The recipe is made with 6 ingredients, sweetened with medjool dates, and ready in just 10 minutes. Enjoy these cinnamon energy balls as an on-the-go breakfast, snack, or easy dessert.
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor.
- Process the ingredients until a nearly-smooth, sticky dough forms. See notes if your dough isn’t sticking together.
- Use a mini cookie scoop or a tablespoon to scoop the dough into 13-15 rounds. Roll each round of dough into a ball. Enjoy!
- Don’t forget to pit the medjool dates.
- If your dates are dry and hard, you may have a difficult time processing the ingredients into a sticky dough. If this is the case, simply add 1 tsp melted coconut oil. Alternatively, add in a few extra medjool dates.
- Serving Size: 1 ball
- Calories: 135
- Sugar: 16g
- Fat: 4g
- Carbohydrates: 24g
- Fiber: 3g
- Protein: 3g
Keywords: cinnamon roll energy balls, energy ball recipes, healthy cinnamon snacks