These chocolate peanut butter bliss balls are a super easy and healthy dessert! The recipe is vegan, gluten-free, and refined sugar free.
- 1 cup chopped peanuts, roasted and unsalted
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 16 large medjool dates, pitted
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1–2 tbsp water (as needed)
- Add chopped peanuts, rolled oats, cocoa powder, and salt to a food processor. Pulse/process to crumble the ingredients. See step-by-step images above, if needed.
- Add pitted medjool dates, peanut butter, and vanilla extract. Process ingredients to combine. Add chocolate chips and process again. Note: Process the ingredients until a sticky dough-like consistency forms. You should be able to pinch the mixture together with your hands. If your dates are too dry, you may need to add 1-2 tbsp water in order to achieve a sticky dough.
- Line a baking sheet or cutting board with parchment paper. Scoop 1-inch balls of the dough and place onto the parchment paper.
- Decorate bliss balls by rolling in crushed peanuts, cocoa powder, or drizzling with melted chocolate.
- Keep bliss balls stored in the refrigerator to maintain freshness.
Keywords: chocolate peanut butter bliss balls, chocolate peanut butter energy balls, chocolate bliss balls, chocolate energy balls, bliss balls, no-bake dessert, chocolate dessert