This chocolate oatmeal recipe is healthy, vegan, gluten-free, and easy to make! This stovetop oatmeal recipe is made with pantry staples like rolled oats, cocoa powder, and almond milk. It tastes like dessert for breakfast! #oatmeal #oatmealrecipe #oatmealbowl #chocolateoatmeal #oats #porridge #veganbreakfast #healthybreakfast
- Combine all ingredients in a small pot.
- Transfer the pot to a stove. Cook over medium heat, stirring frequently, until thick and creamy. This should take about 6-8 minutes. Stir the oatmeal often to prevent it from sticking to the bottom of the pot.
- Transfer oatmeal to bowl(s). Add your favorite toppings. Enjoy!
- Check the full blog post for mix-ins, toppings, and sweetener ideas.
- If you're following a strict gluten-free diet, check your brand of oatmeal to make sure it is certified gluten-free.
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 215
- Sugar: 7g
- Fat: 5g
- Saturated Fat: 0.5g
- Carbohydrates: 39g
- Fiber: 8g
- Protein: 7g
Keywords: chocolate oatmeal, vegan oatmeal recipe