Chocolate oatmeal is a quick and easy breakfast recipe that tastes like dessert! It’s thick, creamy, rich, chocolatey, and oh so delicious. The healthy 1-pot recipe is made with pantry staples, like rolled oats, cocoa powder, and plant-based milk. It’s vegan, dairy-free, gluten-free, and made in 10 minutes.
- Combine all ingredients in a small pot.
- Transfer the pot to a stove. Cook over medium heat, stirring frequently, until thick and creamy. This should take about 6-8 minutes. Stir the oatmeal often to prevent it from sticking to the bottom of the pot.
- Transfer oatmeal to bowl(s). Add your favorite toppings. Enjoy!
- Check the full blog post for mix-ins, toppings, and sweetener ideas.
- If you’re following a strict gluten-free diet, check your brand of oatmeal to make sure it is certified gluten-free.
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 215
- Sugar: 7g
- Fat: 5g
- Saturated Fat: 0.5g
- Carbohydrates: 39g
- Fiber: 8g
- Protein: 7g
Keywords: chocolate oatmeal, vegan oatmeal recipe