This chocolate mug cake is a quick and easy single-serving dessert! It’s irresistibly fudgy, moist, fluffy, and packed with chocolate flavor. It’s made with vegan and gluten-free ingredients, like overripe bananas and oat flour. Satisfy your sweet tooth with this healthy mug brownie in less than 5 minutes. You won’t believe how easy it is!
- Add the overripe banana to a bowl and mash until nearly smooth. Add nut butter, plant-based milk, coconut sugar, and vanilla extract. Mix together.
- Add oat flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, and salt to the bowl. Mix together, then add the chocolate chips.
- Very lightly grease a mug with coconut oil or non-stick spray. Pour the chocolate batter inside the mug. Top with extra chocolate chips, if desired.
- Microwave for 2 minutes. Enjoy!
- You can combine the ingredients inside the mug, but I recommend using a separate bowl.
- I recommend using pre-made oat flour, but you can also create your own at home. To create oat flour, simply grind rolled oats inside a food processor until a super fine flour forms.
- Serving Size: 1 mug cake
- Calories: 460
- Sugar: 22g
- Fat: 16g
- Saturated Fat: 5g
- Carbohydrates: 71g
- Fiber: 9g
- Protein: 13g
Keywords: chocolate mug cake, vegan mug brownie, healthy mug cake banana