These chocolate coconut energy balls are the most delicious snack and healthy dessert! Satisfy your sweet tooth in a nutritious manner with dates, coconut, almonds, and cacao.
- Add ingredients to a food processor. Process until a sticky dough forms.
- Use a cookie scoop or tablespoon to scoop the dough into 18 rounds.
- Use clean hands to roll the dough into balls.
- (Optional) roll each ball in shredded coconut to decorate.
- Store energy balls in an airtight container. I recommend keeping them in the refrigerator to firm and maintain freshness.
- Serving Size: 1 ball
- Calories: 157
- Sugar: 18g
- Fat: 7g
- Saturated Fat: 3.5g
- Carbohydrates: 23g
- Fiber: 4g
- Protein: 2.5g
Keywords: chocolate coconut energy balls, vegan chocolate coconut balls, bliss balls with dates